Spooky Halloween Cookies
So Halloween is officially only three weeks away and that is blowing my mind! With it being so hot here lately in San Diego it feels like we should all be out of school and at the beach every day. But, even with no cold weather it is still fall, so I decided to get into the Halloween spirit and do some baking with candles lit and spooky music playing. If you're ready to get festive for Halloween then the recipe and instructions are down below if you are interested. Enjoy!
- 2/3 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Put all ingredients in a large mixing blow and mix.
- Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough (flour may be needed to help the dough not stick).
- Use cookie cutters to cut out your cookies and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 7-9 minutes or until they are light brown on the edges.
- Take out, let cool, frost, and enjoy!