These cookies are one of my favorite go-tos for any occasion and are perfect if you have people coming over or for giving them as a gift. They are so delicious and easy to make! Keep scrolling for what you need to make them and how to make them. Hope you enjoy!
What You Need:
~ 3 cups all-purpose flour
~ 2/3 cups cocoa powder
~ 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
~ 1 cup white sugar
~ 1 cup brown sugar
~ 1 cup (or two sticks) butter
~ 2 eggs
~ 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
~ mini or regular chocolate chips
~ mini marshmallows (they'll need to have been frozen for about an hour)
How To Make Them:
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Combine the flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda in a bowl and mix.
3) In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, white sugar, brown sugar, butter, and vanilla and mix.
4) Slowly add the flour mixture into the egg mixture and mix them together until it's doughy.
5) Put 3-4 frozen marshmallows into the center of your first cookie and roll into a ball.
6) Put the cookies on a cookie sheet and cover them in chocolate chips. Place them in the oven for
7) Take out of the oven, let them cool, and enjoy!